Compliance Officer Trainee
Position: Full time.
Location: Saint Petersburg
Candidate category – Graduate with legal qualification/experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide compliance function support.
Professional and Personal Opportunities:
- Being a part of an international team of professionals.
- A compensation package will consist of a fixed remuneration element and access to ECS sponsored programmes.
- ECS corporate culture is to encourage continuous professional and personal development. In-house training is regularly provided on international taxation, corporate law, international trust and funds, etc. Training is conducted by an experienced professional staff of Eltoma Corporate Services from various overseas offices of ECS.
- Professional staff is encouraged to enroll in professional qualification. ECS runs a professional qualification sponsorship programme.
- Fast professional and career development opportunities based on personal qualities, commitments and contribution.
- Personal performance is assessed via KPI. A regular appraisal is conducted on a 6 months basis.
- Understanding requirements of AML/CFT/FATCA international framework and internal procedures established in the company.
- Action compliance KYC/CDD reviews for new and existing clients and follow up on a timely basis in order to ensure completion.
- Ensure that the required compliance reviews are conducted within the set timescales and requirements of the AML/CFT/FATCA framework requirements.
- Keeping soft copies of documents and clients’ files in proper order and maintaining client database records in order to ensure timely, accurate and complete records.
- Supporting other departments on matters relating to AML/CFT/FATCA compliance.
- Keep timely, accurate and complete timesheet records in Sage Practice Solution.
Requirements and person specification:
- Graduate, with University or College law degree is essential.
- Understanding of international AML/CFT/FATCA framework and requirements, an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Russian, additional languages would be considered an advantage.
Strong personal qualities, such as ambitious, determined to develop professional career and willingness to go an extra mile to achieve it, multitask, ability to prioritise, attention to details, integrity, adaptability, open minded, have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, be a quick learner, and team player.